Friday, August 31, 2012

Come Back run after 3 weeks off

Untitled by StanZ at Garmin Connect - Details

Today is the 1st run of my long break, due to the tendon Achilles.

Is not getting fully recover, but some massage can release my pain and feel better.

Plan to start a relax and real easy run after the long break, targeting at 5km with a low heart rate.

KM 1 - although I plan to start slow, but it seem still hard for me, my leg is feeling uneasy. due to overprotective of my right leg, i think i landed a little bit hard for my left leg. My hamstring is feeling fatigue and uneasy

KM 2 - thought will going to be better when getting into my second KM, the feeling is still the same. can't believe with around 7 minutes/km will keep me working so hard. is start to halving and puffing now. and look at my watch, my heart rate is shoot up incredibly to a 185 at this pace. 7 minutes/km

KM 3 - getting into the feel now, the feeling is getting easy(or my body get use to it?) look at the watch, still going around 7 minutes/km. keep up and start thinking if i can get 1km going faster

KM 4 - start to picking up the speed from here, raising my pace and stride, although my hamstring give me some hard time, but i felt great and the good feeling of running is coming back, not as the harder feeling that i thought it will came. feeling superb now.

KM 5 -  slow down for recovery run, at the last 500 meter, did an easy sprint to finish off the run. my left knee feel sloppy, hamstring feel uneasy, end 5km with around 33 minutes

looking forward for my second run, Adidas King of the Road is 9th sept, what i wish here is i can finish it within 1 hours and 50 minutes.

GOGOGOGOGO

No comments: