Monday, September 3, 2012

Untitled by StanZ at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by StanZ at Garmin Connect - Details

Today I plan to do a tempo run to keep my heart really beaten up. end up with the result of 31.30 minutes for 5km, a result that I can simply run and feel easy.

In today run, my heart rate is more than 200 reach around KM 4, is look like harder than my speed interval. This should be related to my running break for around 3 weeks.

today my leg and ankle felt great, no discomfort feeling for my ankle, hamstring nor any other part of my body.
although breathing very hard, but feel great, the joy of running is finally come back to me.


As a lesson, never increase your weekly mileage too soon too fast. this will harm you in the end.

Look for a better weekend run, KOTR, I'm coming.


 

No comments: