Saturday, August 25, 2012

Time is still not right for running

Day 14 without running, thank to the tendon Achilles.

Today is the 14th days, the leg still feel uncomfortable for normal walking. Initially I thought it will be fine if I take 2 weeks off for my running schedule, but the situation is not as expected.

Adidas King of The Road is at 9th Sept, which it 2 weeks from now, not spend a single day to train for it. now still doubt if I will run it. My half marathon debut will be at 20th Oct, seem like I also do not have time to prepare for it.

Time without running, is not as hard as I expected, time goes, I can go on my relax schedule. The only little things that feel weird is that I feel like I have little thing not done in my life. Maybe is this the feeling that many people talking about, when you love running, you cannot get it out from your life.

Will take another week off for my Achilles to recover, hope everything go well for my leg and I can at least get some training for my Half Marathon debut.


Tomorrow will be better, should always spread the positive energy.


:)

Good day ahead

No comments: