Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fresh start for a running journal

Today is the ninth days straight without running.

After suffering from Tendon Achilles in my right foot, I had to stop running to get it from recovery.

Nine days without running might mean little to others, but since I coming back from running few years back(might be 3 years back), I never stop for such a long time without any valid reasons. 

I am healthy, do not have long vacation, do not have any others life interference, but yet I can't get back to running. My next race is around the corner, definitely do not have enough time to prepare for it Adidas King of The Road 2012 for 16.8km. 

My 1st attempt for half marathon is at 20th Oct. I should be in the middle of my training plan and should get working hard on the speed work. But yet i still sitting in home, writing this blog.


Hope my tendon Achilles will recover soon and let me get back to running, I missed the time the sweat all over me and my heart is working just hard.

Get well soon.



No comments: